The past year working with Organic systems has been great. So Im reposting information about this line. This year at the end of February I am adding hair extensions a great way to change your look, add volume, or just for the fun of it!
I love the results and feed back I get from clients in 2013. For those of you who are conscious about their lifestyle and our environment, this color line exceeds the norm in results and handling. It’s really one of a kind.
How it works..
The key difference with OCS is that not only is it the base of the color (the main ingredient); which is alkaline, so it raises the pH of the hair. But it is also a conditioning agent; so it softens the cuticle at the same time. This softening process means that OCS is able to work at a far lower pH and is a far gentler way to color the hair than ammonia-based colors.
Unlike ammonia which operates at a high pH and swells the cuticle, literally forcing the pigments into the hair, Organic Color Systems moisturizes the hair which softens the cuticle, allowing it to open at a lower pH and enabling the color to wind itself through the layers of cuticle.
Health of staff and clients, far better condition of the clients’ hair, the fact that clients are increasingly asking for it and no smell of ammonia in the salon.
Organic Salon Systems is a company build on integrity and inspiration. We are committed to eradicating dangerous toxins in the salon environment without sacrificing product performance or beautiful results. We are confident that we will accomplish this through nurturing the beauty, dignity, respect, health, and well-being of all.
Through uncompromised integrity and an unwavering respect for our the salon profession, we have found our inspiration that drives us in our determinant and purposeful pursuant of our Mission. We invite you to join us in changing salon … for the better.
Organic color systems mission statement…
“We will change salons for the better by eradicating harmful chemicals, toxins, and carcinogens in the salon environment without sacrificing the health, beauty, and well-being of clients, stylist, or salon professionals.”
Organic Salon Systems is the world’s only hair color that is:
• Truly Salon Exclusive & ammonia free;
• Supreme 100% resistent Grey Coverage;
• Exclusive Certified Organic Ingredients;
• Certified vegan & cruelty-free by PETA;
• Guaranteed Supreme Performance;
• Rich with Nutrients, Antioxidants, Vitamins, & Amino Acids.
At Organic Salon Systems, we are committed to reduce our impact on the environment as much as we possibly can. In order to do so, we have adopted the following environmental policy as explained below:
Consistent with the organic professional salon products we distribute, Organic Salon Systems recognizes that our commitment to the clients goes beyond simply product distribution. We accept that, to distribute our products and service our partners, our operations will have an effect on the environment, and that we have a duty to control this aspect. Due to this realization Organic Salon Systems is committed to not only complying with, but exceeding, all legislative and regulatory statutes governing the impact that we have on the environment. Furthermore, we recognize the value of a program of continuous improvement built towards reducing our environmental footprint. Organic Salon Systems therefore value the creative ideas and suggestions of our employees, clients, partners, and suppliers who are integral to our efforts towards continuous improvement.
Organic Salon Systems is also committed to striving to achieve the following:
• Reusing, reducing, and recycling wherever and whenever sensible;
• Ensuring that our employees are sufficiently equipped (tools and training) to minimize the effect that their activities have on the environment;
• Reducing the environmental impact of our distribution activities;
• Packaging using recycled or biodegradable materials when available;
• Recycling of waste packaging material and office waste;
• Motivating the end-user to recycle however possible including the use of packaging symbols; and
• Encouraging the emerging ideas to be socially or environmentally responsible from all constituent stakeholders.